- Develops, plans, organizes and implements regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Liaises with Account Finance team develop, report / track expense management opportunities.
- Monitors and manages the supplier / contractor process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Prepares and maintains contracts and statements of work with national / regional service providers in accordance with company standards.
- Develops and manages strong relationships with Account staff, Clients and Regional Suppliers and Contractors.
- Serves as key point of contact for utilization supplier management and coordination with outside supply chain / e-procurement solutions.
- Participates on behalf of the Account in regional and global supply chain initiatives.
- Develops company-wide playbooks and other organizational materials with respect to regional supply chain.