* This position reports to the Supervisor
* Responsible for performing product marking and verification of quantity of product to be marked in accordance with company standards, legal and client requirements.
* Ensures all the necessary forms, materials, equipment, and/or other requirements needed to perform the job are complete and prepared before proceeding to the work site.
* Checks that all equipment necessary to carry out the inspection/sampling activities are in good working condition prior to use and in valid calibration status.
* Coordinates with clients on schedules and other information pertinent to the job.
* Conducts marking of cargo according to company standard, procedures and client requirements or agreed job scope and specifications.
* Provides feedback and updates on the status or progress of the job to his immediate superior on a regular basis.
* Interface with client’s and/or terminal representatives during marking activities to ensure and maintain good communication and smooth operation.
* Ensure samples are properly and completely labeled prior submission to the laboratory analyst for marker test
* Comply with the vessel and terminal rules and safety regulations.
* Signs field inspection reports based on the fuel marking activities.
* Signs documents specified only by immediate superior.
* Ensures compliance to the Group and national policies including but not limited to the maintenance of the Quality Management System
* Operating to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the company's Code of Integrity.
* Complies with the QHSE policies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates strong commitment to company's HSE Policies, procedures and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work and complying fully with laws and regulations related to HSE.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace.
- In accordance with the company's HSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements.
- Reports all incidents (actual and near misses) in accordance with the company's Incident Reporting requirements.
- Uses all equipment (including safety equipment) in the manner intended and reports any damaged / lost equipment to supervisor.
- Maintains a safe and tidy worksite.
- Maintains awareness of hazards and proposes controls to supervisor, HSE Representative or relevant client / site contact.
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by company's management.
* Education: Preferably petroleum engineering, criminology, or any engineering course. Vocational Course are also accepted.
* Work experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
* Driving skills with professional license.
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Language: English