REPORTING: This position report to Supervisor.
* Responsible for performing analysis or qualitative detection as defined in the Fuel Marking Procedures.
* Performs fuel marking when required or needed.
* Performs order review and acknowledgment on timely manner.
* Performs analysis as defined in the Fuel Marking Procedures and in accordance with the QMS & Safety Policies defined in the Safety Manual.
* Responsible for sample handling, registration and storage.
* Prepares reagents and solutions in accordance with the Fuel Marking Procedures.
* Prepares and updates reports related to the analyses performed.
* Report promptly and breakdown of equipment being used for analysis.
* Maintains confidentiality of test procedures and test result/ certificate.
* Operates, maintains and verifies equipment used for analysis.
* Ensures compliance to the Group and national policies including but not limited to the maintenance of the Quality Management System.
* Operating to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the company's Code of Integrity.
* Complies with the QHSE policies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates strong commitment to company's HSE Policies, procedures and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work and complying fully with laws and regulations related to HSE.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace.
- In accordance with the company's HSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements.
- Reports all incidents (actual and near misses) in accordance with the company's Incident Reporting requirements.
- Uses all equipment (including safety equipment) in the manner intended and reports any damaged / lost equipment to supervisor.
- Maintains a safe and tidy worksite.
- Maintains awareness of hazards and proposes controls to supervisor, HSE Representative or relevant client / site contact.
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by company's management.
* Education: Licensed Chemist or Registered Chemical Technician/ Laboratory Technician
* Experience: No previous marking experience required. Training will be given on joining.
* Experience/Technical knowledge
* Computer proficient
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Driving skills
* Language: English