Account Managers identifies client needs and communicates this information to the recruitment consultants they are managing. Additionally, they build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients.
Business Planning and Research
- Partner effectively with operations to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive exceptional approaches for recruiting top talent in competitive markets, with an emphasis on:
- Identifying target companies and candidates
- Utilizing effective sourcing techniques
- Providing first-rate candidate experience
- Measuring and reporting results
- Driving continuous improvement
- Communicates effectively with clients, ensuring that services requested by the account can be executed by the recruitment consultants.
- Arranges the interchange of information between the subject matter expert and recruitment consultants with the client.
- Ensures that the objectives of the recruitment accounts under his/her responsibility are being met.
- Build a data-driven recruitment organization by evolving recruitment metrics and analytics system thereby providing data that gives useable insights, drives decision making, and measures team productivity and program ROI.
- Refine and manage back-end recruitment operations and capabilities. This includes sourcing, screening, and coordinating.
- Maintains a close relationship with the client-stakeholders to determine his/her evaluation of the accomplishments and to identify potential follow-on work.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor Career Architects, Senior Career Architects, and SME PM’s.
- Project Management
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Customer/Client Focus
- Stakeholder management
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the core work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and must work 45 hours each week.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, psychology, marketing, communication, behavioral science, or related field or equivalent academic and work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in end-to-end recruitment, client interfacing roles, vendor management, account management, and/or sales management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience in organizational recruitment or sales is a plus
- Interest in the human resources industry is a plus
- Strong connections in their industry is a plus
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to email@example.com