- Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Management and other Technology areas.
- Attends and participates in meetings concerning ServiceNow platform and daily shift turnovers
- Communicates operational process issues to respective IT staff, management, business units and Relationship Managers
- Participates in assessing level of effort for ServiceNow requests and enhancements
- Monitors the ServiceNow Platform to provide weekly/monthly updates and address issues
- Verifies complex business requirements and estimates work effort required through to implementation
- Interfacing with the business to help translate business requirements into tangible solutions using ServiceNow
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent- Engineering, Computer Science
- ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform, including the creation and/or customization of core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, etc.
- Experience creating and configuring Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, and ACLs.
- Experience patching and upgrading ServiceNow to recent releases
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP
- Must have experience developing process documentation
- Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management