- Gather and evaluate data from multiple sources.
- Analyze, reconcile and identify measurable opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and implement audit processes to ensure data issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity across the business.
- Create and maintain workflows and approval processes based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Act as subject matter expert for new processes, KPI’s, and data management.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Partner with various leaders to design optimal solutions that meet the business needs of our internal and external customers.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience as Data Analyst or a related field.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in MS Excel (including pivot tables).
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- High knowledge of Power BI or similar analytics tools
- R language experience
- Solid experience building Microsoft Power Apps and in Power Automate
- Experience in visualization
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Oracle Knowledge
Work Schedule: Night shift
Work Setup: Work-From-Home