- Be the voice of the customers and our marketing ambassador for Emerging Markets. He/she will execute campaigns, plan launches, and develop marketing assets to promote our service, product, event, or campaign.
- Collaborate synergistically with the regional marketing team, and local sales team in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, The Philippines, and South Asian markets.
- Define marketing & launch strategy in close cooperation with in-country Sales & Regional Marketing.
- Collaborate with the in-country sales team and drive brand & product awareness with the regional marketing team through interaction with customers.
- Work closely with local customers and regional marketing department to understand their preferences, gather feedback to conduct analysis of marketing services, and monitor our competitors’ strategies.
- Control and monitor in-country marketing budget. Day-to-day tasks:
- Implement on & offline marketing and advertising strategies such as organizing special programs/events to market, showcase our products
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, translators, design houses, agencies, and vendors, (including Above-The-Line & Below-The-Line Activities).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide the best possible support materials.
- Conceptualize/develop local B2B / B2C campaigns, advertisements, brochures, POSMs, and other marketing deliverables.
- Facilitate and support the regional product launch
- Experience in marketing with a good understanding and exposure in various marketing channels and techniques
- Preferably with B2C (business-to-consumer) background
- Background in Digital Marketing
- Basic graphic designs skills (Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop)
- Proven track record of successful project completion with strong project management skills and with an eye for detail given many ad hoc / tight deadlines.
- Display strong organizational skills in sourcing, planning, scheduling, and executing strategies
- Excellent writing skills with good experience in feature writing and copywriting.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Marketing / Communications / Advertising.
- Work-from-home + onsite only if needed