- Experience designing, deploying, and managing Linux (RedHat), Windows server technologies, on premise and in Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP), VMWare and physical hardware.
- Subject Matter Expertise with high performance storage hardware solutions, Fiber channel SAN fabrics and NAS solutions including replication to DR sites.
- Implement and manage high performance, highly available, secure, and scalable enterprise storage solutions including SAN storage systems, NAS and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) technologies.
- Design, implement, manage, and monitor physical infrastructure ensuring that hardware and software is compliant with company standards and optimize enterprise-wide architecture to ensure availability and capacity to meet business needs.
- Install, Manage and troubleshoot VMware vSphere 6.7/7.0.
- Design and manage systems in multi-datacenter environments, including HA/DR design.
- Coordinate and perform system patching for ESXi hosts.
- Experience with Active Directory including but not limited to Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, ADFS and Certificate Authority.
- Cloud System Architecture/Design
- Experience creating and updating SOPs and comprehensive technical documentation for all systems listed above.
- Excellent time management and task management abilities. Must be able to plan and execute complex interdependent activities across both IT systems and people-based processes.
- System architecture, design, maintenance, and OS upgrade projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to multi-task on operational issues in a group environment.
- Solid networking knowledge such as LAN/WAN networks and OSI layers (TCIP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (Docker), and Kubernetes
- Management of storage infrastructure including SAN, NAS, iSCSI, FC, SAS and NFS technologies.
- Design and implement process automation where needed to optimize operations and performance.
- Participate in on-call rotation and respond to after hour alerts.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Strong, demonstrated administrative knowledge of RedHad Linux, Windows
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of scripting/automation of administrative tasks
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Must have cloud experience in AWS, Azure, Google
- Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, DHCP, Web Server, Proxy, Mail, NTP, AntiVirus, SSL Certificates)
- Experience with different file hosting services
- Strong experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware
- Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery
- Experience with security/vulnerability tools, implementation, and configuration
- Knowledge in OpenLDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with Single Sign On implementation (SAML and OAuth)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Strong experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Pager Duty)
- Experience with ELK, a plus Preferred Licenses or Certifications
- ITIL Foundation
- RedHat certification, a plus
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud certification, a plus
- Any related certification
Work Schedule: Shifting schedule – 10AM to 7PM / 3PM to 12MN / 6PM to 3AM
Work Setup: Hybrid – 3 days on-site / 2 days WFH
Work Location: Ortigas, Pasig City