- You will facilitate the development of the business unit’s plans and ensure alignment with the strategic plans of the organization. You will also provide guidance to the business unit leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- You will initiate and sustain continuous dialogue with department and business unit leaders on both internal and external change issues and opportunities. You will also facilitate development of change plans and implementation.
- You will recommend implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes and tools to ensure business unit needs are met while remaining compliant with policy.
- You will create change management and communication plans to support major organizational changes.
- You will plan and promote the understanding, application, and improvement of strategies to address talent gaps and needs.
- You will support the development and implementation of HR plans, programs, and tools with business leaders to build and enhance organizational capability.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional partners on system alignment, talent management, and labor or social responsibility issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
- You must have at least 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources.