- You will deliver excellent service by providing support in documenting Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and in participating in process modification/testing/process automation.
- You will provide your expertise by answering FP&A-related queries, and at the same time work hand-in-hand with the Team Manager and Expert on process improvement projects and on various ad hoc duties.
- You will showcasing commendable support in budgeting, planning, forecasting, and performance management processes, preparing financial summaries, and coordinating all transactional processes for the markets.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or other relevant field. Having a professional qualification (i.e., CPA) is a plus.
- You must have experienced in working in a multinational FMCG company with working knowledge in FP&A for at least 2 years. Having an experience to work in a shared service center is preferred.
- You are a proactive and detail-oriented professional who is an innovative thinker and has data mining capabilities.
- You are a team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations.
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in English.
- You must be well-versed in MS Office applications. Having knowledge in SAP, BW/BPC/Analysis and TM1 is a plus.