- You will put your expertise into practice by managing field activities, implement engineering and technological designs, and install new systems.
- You will conduct research, keenly inspect equipment and technologies, and accurately resolve malfunctions on-site.
- You will deliver commendable customer service, supervision and direction of on-site crew, plus draft and submit site-related reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be residing or willing to work in one of the following areas: Marikina, Pasig, Pateros, Taguig, or Rizal (Angono, Antipolo, Binangonan, Cainta, Montalban, Tanay)
- You must be a college degree holder with a bachelor’s degree in ECE, EE, IT, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering (with ready TOR and diploma). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You must have a non-professional driver's license for at least 6 months, and is able to drive a 4-wheeled manual.
- You must have high technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- You must have high customer service and sales orientation.