- Be accountable for the installation, operation, repair and maintenance of System Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX), Key Telephone System (KTS), IP Telephony, wired and wireless voice communication equipment.
- Be responsible for the system administration and monitoring of voice communication facilities, communication appliances using management tools to ensure 24/7 availability of the telephones and system applications.
- Provide training and updates to users in relation to the use and features of the system PABX, its peripheral, mobile phones and other appliances for voice communications.
- Ensure efficient distribution, preparation and charging of tolls and usage of different units related to telephone systems and company issued mobile phones.
- Update the database, system and online directory thru email and in the corporate portal.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a holder of an Engineering degree, preferably in Electronics and Communications Engineering or its equivalent.
- You must have at least 2 years exposure to voice communication equipment in the areas of PABX, Telephone systems and units, wireless communications systems.
- You must possess good customer orientation and good communication skills, both oral and written.
- You must be adept in problem-solving, analysis, and system design for voice communication facilities.
- You must have a good technical background in the Hardware and Software of the following:
- PABX/ePABX systems
- Mobile and smartphones features
- Key Telephone Systems
- System Management and Call Accounting systems
- Structured Cablings
- Design of the Printed Circuit Boards necessary for the component repairs
- IP Telephony
- You must have a good technical background in Local and Wide Area Network (LAN / WAN) for the expansion of voice communication facilities.
Work Schedule: Shifting (7am – 4pm OR 12nn – 9pm)