- Handle the internal maintenance personnel and external service providers that will carry out repairs and maintenance activities of the plant ranging from Farm equipment and machineries, Heavy equipment, and Service Vehicles to attain its target mechanical availability consistent with cost, quality and satisfactory level.
- Ensure the efficient, reliable, and high-quality deployment of business unit maintenance and critical utilities operations within scope and all manufacturing equipment operations.
- Provide resolution of technical and operational issues that may arise.
- Lead setting, tracking and achievement of annual maintenance goals and objectives including metric improvement targets.
- Spearhead the continuous improvement activities focused in increase equipment up-time, product quality, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Plan, Design, and Implement Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Interface directly with vendor technical support groups as necessary while providing maintenance and improvement of manufacturing equipment.
- Select, purchase and manage inventory of all necessary maintenance parts and supplies – both expense and capital.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a Licensed Mechanical/Electrical Engineer. Master’s Degree in the related field is a big advantage
- At least 10 years of working experience in maintenance management of agricultural machineries and heavy equipment, and vehicles.
- Amenable to work within Talisay City, Negros Occidental
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
Work set up - onsite