- Work with business development managers in generating leads, developing and growing sales pipeline, and provide support in prospecting, educating and closing.
- Research and develop new leads and prospects, and support new, renewal and outdated quotes with direction from Sales Managers.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling, and provide first line support for customer inquiries.
- Manage accounts and develop trusted advisor relationships especially with key accounts, and coordinate with the Business Development Manager.
- Manage new and prospective clients in the company CRM ensuring all communication is logged and accurate.
- Provide regular reporting on client service utilization, as well as analysis of usage trends and service opportunities, help increase usage, and detect and prevent potential cancellations.
- Help define, implement and manage client communication plans to support product usage and growth in accordance with overall account strategy.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members to discuss overall and/or specific client needs and keeping clients engaged in our products and services.
- Ensure that proper communication line is met with the team in Canada.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Communication or any other related field, who has at least 2 years working experience in account management
- High level of personal initiative
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and multi-task skills
- Proficiency in CRM software
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays – Mid shift (2pm – 10pm) or Nightshift (10pm – 6am)
Work Setup: Onsite/In-office