- Write long- and short-form blog posts related to AEC industry pain points and technology solutions
- Repurpose existing content like blog posts for different initiatives like email lead generation, case study, e-books, landing pages, etc.
- Coordinate contributors and external collaborators.
- Produce webinars: coordinate schedules, collect commitments, schedule pre-calls, and manage other checklist requirements like copy, announcement, etc.
- Help plan and execute a content calendar, making sure deadlines are met.
- Schedule and/or upload content to different platforms, including WordPress, YouTube, Hootsuite, Transistor, Intercom, Pendo, etc.
- Create product marketing content.
- Make edits to video and audio, including cut-to-cut narratives, adding title and ending cards, removing mistakes, etc.
- Produce graphics for social, email and webinar banners, etc.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing campaigns, online ads, webinars, etc.
- Attend regular meetings with different team members during Eastern time zone business hours.
- At least 2 years experience producing digital content for SaaS companies.
- Prior Experience in the AEC industry such as hospitality design, construction project manager, procurement, submittal is a MUST
- Experience as a media producer in broadcasting is a plus.
- Experience producing work that supports SEO objectives (like using keywords, etc.).
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Proficiency with WordPress.
- Proficiency with basic video and audio editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus).
- Proficiency with basic graphic software (Canva is a plus).
- Extensive experience with Unbounce is a plus.
- Comfortable reaching out to, and following up with, potential leads, contributors, interviewees, etc., including emailing and calling.
Work Schedule: Night shift
Work Setup: Temporary WFH