- Coaches and guides developers on software development languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- Reviews Requirements Detail Package (RDPs) and Visual Requirements Detail Package (VRDPs).
- Analyzes requirements and assesses impact on current functionalities.
- Assesses and provides estimates for the technical considerations and requirements of the project.
- Creates and reviews technical design per ER.
- Creates document on research, implementation, deployment, configuration, etc.
- Sends the document for design review.
- Works closely with UX team to discuss technical challenges in the UI design.
- Creates application based on the agreed design and implementation.
- Reviews and ensures that the agreed technical standards are being followed
- Provides updates on task progress
- Provides first level software development quality assurance.
- Presents completed tasks for code review.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree of any four (4) year computer-related course
- With at least five (5) years’ experience as Software Developer
- With at least two (2) years’ experience in leading a team
- With at least five (5) years’ experience in front-end development and UI design
- Solid development experience with Angular 6 and above
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Solid understanding and application of Angular best practices
- Solid experience designing and developing responsive web applications
- Solid experience writing cross-browser compatibility code
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Experience with data visualization using D3 highly desired
- Experience with Angular/front-end performance tuning and optimization highly desired
- Experience with web security vulnerabilities such as XSS, CSRF
- Experience with testing and test runner frameworks (such as Jasmine and Karma)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Good understanding of CSS frameworks like SASS
- Experience in cloud computing is a plus
Work Schedule: Regular Shift (9AM-6PM)
Work Setup: Work From Home