- You will design, code, test, and debug software systems under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- You will develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- You will deliver timely unit-tested systems that meet specification functionality requirements.
- You will troubleshoot technical problems.
- You will provide technical support on developed systems.
- You will conduct research on new developments in hardware and software, and keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- You will work with team of professionals to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
- You will join and participate in client meetings and understand business needs in driving technology.
- You will provide assistance in determining requirements for estimating project budget and timelines.
- A working professional with at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in using ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledgeable in systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred
- An expert in converting data from flat files to MS SQL Server and C# is preferred
- Experienced in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits domain areas is preferred, but not required
- An excellent communicator in both verbal and written English
- An experienced professional who worked with the US and/or UK is preferred
- Ability to work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects.
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement