- You will deliver commendable performance IFRS and statutory reporting by providing analyses and preparing monthly and quarterly reports, balance sheets, and journal entries.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the team manager and expert in processing documentations.
- You will perform JSOX or operational controls in accordance with the internal documentation, escalate control failures, and ensure mitigation actions are in place of each failure.
- You will liaise with factory/market accountants, controllers, and other relevant departments to ensure the delivery of accurate and relevant accounting information.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field. Having a professional qualification (i.e., CPA) is a plus.
- You have experienced in working in an auditing firm or with an accounting-related role for at least 2 years. Having a background in financial reporting is an advantage.
- You must be a professional with a strong background in general accounting (i.e., intercompany, fixed assets, inventories, leases, receivables/payables, accruals, etc.)
- You are an analytical problem-solver who has a working knowledge on IFRS, Tax, JSOX, and SAP. Having experience in shared service migration activities is an asset.
- You are a good communicator with fluency in English.
- You are well-versed in MS Office applications.