- You will deliver commendable performance in accomplishing administrative tasks while ensuring compliance to the firm’s global policies.
- You will participate in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly finance closing activities, and work hand-in-hand with Finance Analyst to provide ensure all journals are captured and recurring expenses are registered.
- You will develop and maintain both archiving and filing systems compliant to local regulations.
- You will be a point of contact for queries related to travel and expense system (i.e., Concur) and office and supplies services, and also liaise with vendors.
- You will support and assist the GBS management in organizing meetings and events.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, or in any related field.
- You must be a professional who experienced working in a multinational company or shared services center for at least 2 years focusing on administrative works.
- You are a proactive professional who has excellent organizational and analytical skills and who can maintain utmost confidentiality.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.