- You will deliver commendable performance in managing the regular facilities operation of the organization.
- You will provide technical supervision of construction works of the office.
- You will coordinate and oversee contract providers of services (i.e., engineering, security, parking, housekeeping, etc.).
- You will track and ensure service requests within standards and established timelines.
- You will ensure the office is maintained and in compliance with government workplace regulations.
- You will perform planning of expenses for repair, operation, and maintenance of office premises.
- You will assist the Finance Controller in terms of coordinating with the landlord, and also support ad-hoc tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or in any related field. Having relevant facilities certifications (i.e., electrical safety, workplace facilities) is most preferred.
- You must be a professional who experienced working in a multinational company or shared services center for at least 3 years focusing facilities management
- You must be a problem-solver who has a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems.
- You are a proactive professional who has knowledge of the government regulations—including environmental, fire-protection, health, usage of electricity network and security standards.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong command in English and has the ability to understand complex electrical, mechanical, and automation systems documentation.