- You will deliver commendable performance in executing new product development projects within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system—from coordination, tracking, and coordination.
- You will ensure and manage the timely and end-to-end NPD processes and activities.
- You will provide support and take responsibility of all PLM-related queries.
- You will coordinate and provide technical support to Brand Groups and production designs development according to the Design Guide and Markets requirements.
- You will provide competitor analysis and propose alternatives aligned with the company’s strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or in any related field. Having a sales and marketing background is preferable.
- You must be a professional who experienced working in FMCG for at least 3 years focusing NPD or marketing. Having strong knowledge in packaging and product development is an advantage.
- You must be a proactive professional who has an in-depth understanding of the PLM.
- You are an excellent communicator with a strong command in English and an advance user of Microsoft Office.