- You will provide technical expertise and project management by bearing responsibilities in providing commendable IT support services to GBS colleagues, and ensure quality standards are met.
- You will work hand-in-hand and maintain a close partnership with Business and IT management in the region, and ensure that the GSD services are adapted to actual needs of the area of responsibility.
- You will proactively participate, support, and contribute in the GSD strategic development and implementation within the region.
- You will ensure lead in the GSD takeover initiatives that include providing the analysis of technologies, ensuring that the team possesses knowledge & expertise required for professional support for new technologies, and organizing the necessary GSD capacity for support with the outsourced provider.
- You will ensure continuous compliance with GBS policies and procedures, and J-SOX controls.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in IT or in any relevant role
- You must be experienced in working as an IT professional for at least 10 years--including 5 years in in a management role
- You must be knowledgeable in managing service delivery of outsourced providers. With hands-in experience in organizing and managing IT support for IT solutions and infrastructure, as well as corporate business applications (ERP systems)
- You are an agile leader, a commendable project manager, a strategic team player, and an excellent communicator with a strong command in English, proven customer service experience, and extensive knowledge in the entire support process and services provided by different internal and external IT teams involved in IT support
- You must be well-versed user of ITSM tools (i.e., Service Now) and IT applications (i.e., Microsoft Office)