- You will manage and perform BAU tasks on finance and insurance business support--general accounting, financial planning and reporting, and implement control procedures to assure data integrity and quality assurance of deliverables.
- You will work hand-in-hand with teams in designing financial systems and process changes based on accounting interpretations, tested and implemented in preparation for the new IFRS 17 standard.
- You will be in the frontline on implementation of the new IFRS 17 accounting logic or actuarial calculation logic and also in the preparation of IFRS-related deliverables and status reports.
- You will also be part in organizing functional workshops and documentation of finance on IFRS 17.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a certified CPA.
- You must be experienced in working in a finance or insurance company for at least 3 years and must be familiar with accounting standards and principles.
- Preferably a professional with exposure in financial projects plus hands-on experience in IFRS system/project.
- You are a commendable leader who is well-versed in financial accounting, controls, and processes, and who possess strong project and stakeholder management skills
- You are an excellent communicator with an experience as an SME or Project Team Member.