- You will lead and manage the sales targets, revenue generation, and team productivity assigned to the agency channel for Metro Manila.
- You will be in the frontline organizing, driving, and managing members of the Agency Sales team, as well as recruit, train, license, and provide development and sales support to agents, unit managers, and general agencies.
- You will develop and implement initiatives to achieve target APE/GWP growth objectives, and at the same time oversee the Sales and Performance Management of the team and Account Officer Performance Optimization.
- You will manage the digital transformation of sales and sales management processes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or other relevant field.
- You must be experienced in working in an agency management and/or consultancy for at least 3 years. Must be well-experienced in life insurance/health industry, and has an in-depth understanding of agency distribution.
- You are a commendable professional with a proven track record in turn-around, performance optimization and distribution transformation, with the ability to develop and grow agency distribution capability in a range of organizations, market and cultural environments.
- You are a leader who has a strong track record in generating results and building high performance capability in an agency organization.