- You will deliver commendable service to a wide range of financial activities by providing financial support in budgeting, planning, forecasting, and performance management processes, preparing financial summaries, and coordinating all transactional processes for the markets.
- You will provide your expertise on relevant SAP/BW modules, plus in documenting Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) processes.
- You will work hand-in-hand with the Team Manager and Specialists on process improvement projects by embedding continuous improvement mindset across the team and leading Specialists in completion of projects that will improve processes within the team or department.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or other relevant field. Having a professional qualification (i.e., CPA) is a plus.
- You must be experienced in working in a multinational FMCG company with working knowledge in FP&A for at least 3 years. Having an experience to work in a shared service center is preferred.
- You are an optimistic professional who has coordination skills and data mining capabilities.
- You must be a team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations.
- You are an excellent communicator with fluency in English.
- You must be well-versed in MS Office applications. Having knowledge in SAP, BW/BPC/Analysis and TM1 is a plus.