- You will provide commendable delivery of services including conduction and execution of research processes, usability audits, wireframes, navigation structures, story boards, interactive guidelines, click-through prototypes, and information architecture presented in flow diagrams.
- You will ideate, execute, maintain and update the UI/UX components, interactions, patterns etc., actively participate in seeking new ideas to improve workflow and efficiency of the design team, and ensure design quality, consistency and coherence of user interfaces across products.
- You will collaborate with product & visual designers to understand new requirements for the design system which is used across all products in consumer and supply side of all businesses.
- You will work hand-in-hand with front-end engineers to understand their constraints and needs for easy execution of the design system.
- You will translate product vision into actionable plans that lead to the creation of high-quality user experience and engagement.
- You will be implementing and optimizing organizational structure and creative development processes that allow the design team to scale with the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have at least 4 years of experience in design roles in successful high-growth eCommerce/internet, online media or software product companies.
- You must have a strong technical ability and capable of conducting mission-critical design discussions with Product Managers and business leads.
- You must be proficient in using tools (i.e., Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma & Axure/Balsamiq)
- You must be a product-minded design leader with the confidence and ability to be a thought-partner to business leads and CEO.