- You will bring your expertise in designing, debugging, and managing iOS apps from user experience down to the server communication.
- You will collaborate with company leadership and the entire product team to define, design and launch new features.
- You will develop features from design through implementation and launch.
- You will evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
- You will perform code reviews that guarantee code quality.
- You will test application to ensure proper functioning, deploy and maintain the application in the App Store.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years in Swift and Xcode with client-testing engagement; and at least 1 year in using MySQL and SQLITE.
- You must have a solid understanding of JSON and web services, plus a high level knowledge on Swift 5 APIs and libraries.
- You must have experience with AVfoundation, performance and memory tuning tools, integrating open source or third party APIs and libraries, and in writing test cases.
- You must have proficiency in understanding version control tools like git and CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc.).
- You must be a team player and have also experienced leading/managing a small team.