- You will supervise, train and provide technical support to 3 - 5 Rebates Analysts in processing customer rebate claims timely and accurately.
- You will analyze customer deductions to determine if valid and work closely with A/R – Collections to resolve any variances between deductions and payout while looking for trends.
- You will support SOX Controls by organizing and delivering documentation required by internal and external auditors.
- You will resolve most issues independently, seek guidance on more complex issues, and utilize creative problem solving and critical thinking to develop alternative solutions.
- You will ensure that service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance metrics (i.e., compliance, turnaround time, accuracy) are achieved.
- You will have interact with business partners with regards to process changes, upgrades and enhancements.
- You will work closely and coordinate with internal and external functional teams/ department functions such as Sales operations, Logistics, Revenue, Client support, etc.
- You will manage files, records, transactions and other office procedures and maintain audit trail.
- You will assist with key periodic (month end close, quarter close, yearend etc.) business activities.
- You will ensure Rebates Settlement meets all internal controls requirements and external customer satisfaction.
- You will support enterprise-wide ERP and Rebate tools implementation.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a background and experience working with an Accounts Receivable role using Oracle and SAP.
- You must have experienced having a leadership role.
- You must have worked in a shared service center or in a BPO environment.
- You must have a high technical and analytical aptitude, and be a computer literate—especially Excel.
- You must have a strong ability to work on multiple rebate programs for global customers.