- You will manage tax and PEZA compliance.
- You will prepare and review tax projections, reports, and contracts required by Corporate.
- You will assist in obtaining government approval for tax incentives.
- You will coordinate with Corporate Treasurer, banks and manage treasury requirement.
- You will prepare and review balance sheet forecast, cash reports, spend forecast, and hedging requirement.
- You will coordinate and manage the entity’s legal and corporate requirements.
- You will manage treasury and tax analysts.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be CPA with at least 3 years of Tax experience and with a managerial capacity.
- You must have experience working with/for a manufacturing firm. Preferably (but not required) has experienced working in one of the top 4 auditing firms.
- You must be knowledgeable and updated with Tax Rules and Regulations.
- You must be competent and effective in dealing with government authorities and bank officers.
- You must have knowledge in FS and tax projection preparation.
- You must be a team player and a commendable leader with knowledge in SAP and Oracle.
- Having knowledge or experience on PEZA regulations is a plus.
- Having knowledge/experience in Treasury function is preferred.