- You will provide your expertise and commendable service in managing successful deployment within the Network and Communication Center (NCC) Operations Team and Service Providers Operations Teams, at the same time ensuring the effective relationships between IT organizations.
- You will be a project manager and coordinate all aspects of the delivery of catalog services, and ensure better understanding on the future business plans impacting telecom services.
- You will be the direct link between the company’s local IT organizations, NCC team, and service providers concerning telecommunication-related services.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Engineering, or other related fields.
- You must have experienced working as an IT professional for at least 5 years focusing on Telecommunications and Service Delivery and Governance.
- You must be knowledgeable and has extensive experience in telecommunications and IT service management (i.e., ITIL, ITSM)
- You must be a commendable leader, a team player, and an excellent communicator with a strong command in English.