- You will design, code, test, and debug software systems on an Autonomous Agile development team.
- You will develop applications per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques.
- You will develop on a front-end built on Angular and AngularJS with a C# back-end.
- You will work with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- You will deliver unit-tested systems written in Jasmine, nUnit, and Cypress in a timely manner that meet specification functionality requirements.
- You will troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support on developed systems.
- You will research new developments in hardware and software, and be updated with latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- You will work with team members to define detailed specifications for specific system and sub-system functionality requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or in any related area.
- You must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience being a front-end developer or have extensive front-end experience.
- Having experience .NET WebAPI and Benefits domain is preferred.
- You must have experienced working with multiple tier applications that involve a front-end supported by back end APIs.
- You must be an excellent English communicator.
- You must have the ability to work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas.
- You must be proactive, self-motivated, and committed to quality and continuous improvement.