- You will assist in defining and creating the brand for the company.
- You will generate online contents and awareness through omni-channel approach.
- You will present ideas on how to expand B2B, C2B, and B2C business.
- You will answer social media inquiries such as Facebook, or website, and other media platforms and inform the Sales Officer.
- You will handle social media content generation and content calendar.
- You will create awareness campaigns for auction schedules both for the buyers and the sellers.
- You will meet media partners and develops a relationship with them to represent the company as if necessary.
- You will handle and maintains website content through the internal system.
- You will update all channels for all social media accounts including the company website, if necessary.
- You will link our company website to other car-related news articles.
- You will perform other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business, or other related courses.
- You must be proficient in using Microsoft Office and the basics of Photoshop programs.
- You must have Sales and Marketing work experience in the auto or car industry.
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of the used and new car industry.
- You must be a social media enthusiast or have active exposure to all media platforms.
- You must be an excellent communicator.