- You will be a project manager for system development including the system requirement definition.
- You will administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security.
- You will perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved.
- You will install and update network system improvements.
- You will install and configure wireless networking equipment.
- You will monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage.
- You will evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- You will respond to IT issues (i.e. hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.)
- You will provide helpdesk and technical support either via phone, remote access, or site visits.
- You will oversee troubleshooting for system errors.
- You will set up equipment for new users and employees.
- You will consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology.
- You will ensure system optimization for all technology resources.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or in any related field.
- You must have at least 3 years of relevant experience focusing on network and server management support.
- You must have an up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, hardware, and upgrades.
- You must be an excellent communicator.