- You will oversee the accounts payable processing.
- You will review the team’s daily invoice batches.
- You will manage and distribute work among the teams and ensure requests are responded in a prompt and efficient manner.
- You will ensure the team meet all the invoice processing critical deadlines for payment runs and month end.
- You will actively participate in finance projects when required as a finance resource.
- You will support purchasing function, provide support in analyzing the outstanding purchase orders, investigate and resolve any issues.
- You will answer internal and external accounts payables inquiries.
- You will assist in month end close.
- You will provide support/reports needed for tax filling.
- You will provide assistance to external auditors.
- You will prepare withholding tax certificates to suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a college or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 3 years of work experience as an AP lead with working knowledge in generally-accepted accounting principles.
- You must be a good communicator and a problem-solver who has a keen eye in auditing.