- You will process payment to supplies and ensuring information such as bank details, name and invoices are correct.
- You will prepare weekly payment run for approval of Head of Finance.
- You will prepare payment advice to suppliers.
- You will run and investigate payment activities.
- You will prepare suppliers payment and posting of payments to system.
- You will ensure no reconciling items in the bank reconciliation.
- You will review of withholding tax deducted to suppliers.
- You will provide assistance in the general ledger reconciliations.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have a college or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or in any related course.
- You must have at least 2 years of work experience as a payment analyst with working knowledge in generally-accepted accounting principles.
- You must be a good communicator and a problem-solver who has a keen eye in auditing.