- You will lead continuous improvement and expansion of e-commerce platform.
- You will consult internal and external customers to identify business needs.
- You will define technical requirements for fixes and feature enhancements.
- You will communicate functional requirements and user stories for development teams.
- You will work closely with UX Designer to create a best in class user experience.
- You will identify opportunities for process improvements.
- You will monitor day-to-day e-commerce platform operations.
- You will ensure thorough Quality Assurance testing procedures are followed.
- You will be the point of contact for scheduled production releases within the project duration.
- You will monitor and troubleshoot e-commerce functionality issues as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in IT or in any related courses
- You must have at least 3 years of solid experience in an e-commerce or in the digital industry.
- You must have working knowledge of e-commerce platforms and IT systems,
- You must be an agile project manager who can translate business concepts into technical requirements
- You must be a good and effective communicator with excellent organizational and time management skills.