- You will provide creative ideas and develop written, graphic and video content for website, newsletters, social media, customer stories and blog to improve brand awareness and drive revenue.
- You will provide analysis based on social media and website analytics, and strategize communications plan to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- You will create engaging, insight-driven digital content that fully expresses the brand.
- You will design and coordinate promotional campaigns and other marketing/advertising efforts across channels globally within a given budget.
- You will lead and coordinate with local offices and third-party vendors.
- You will lead the coordination and production of the company magazine.
- You will support a global organization to ensure correct branding of giveaways and products.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations or relevant field.
- A professional with at least 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- An excellent writer who knows how to develop targeted content, and can also edit photos and videos.
- A good communicator with fluency in English.
- A collaborative team player who is social media savvy and has experienced using analytical tools and CMS.