- You will develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- You will provide technical leadership at a project level, mentor and teach junior developers.
- You will ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- You will collaborate with engineering team to design and launch new features.
- You will use best practices and patterns to deliver high quality secure, scalable, performance and maintainable code
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience with deploying Node.js based solutions into production (e.g. Express, React, Babel, Sequelize).
- At least 2 years’ experience with modern front-end development (e.g. React, Redux).
- At least 3 years of experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with other programming languages like PHP, Java, Python
- Passionate about Node.js performance optimization.
- Experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and frontend code.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, etc).
- Web development experience (e.g. React, Redux, HTML, CSS).
- Experience with Twelve-Factor App methodology and microservice architecture.
- Experience with cloud based API Management / Gateway offerings (e.g. AWS API Gateway, Azure API Gateway, Apigee, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes