- You will collaborate effectively across supply chain functions, regulatory and quality assurance to ensure supply to meet commercial demands.
- You will ensure that near and long-term planning horizons are scheduled to achieve supply targets in line with forecasts, especially for new product launches and promotions.
- You will confirm purchase requisitions, check past due orders regularly and coordinate mitigation actions.
- You will oversee and coordinate supply with contract manufacturers.
- You will provide recommendations on inbound transportation modes, as well as routing and timing in line with divisional needs.
- You will follow up execution of reprocess operations (e.g. one-time deliveries, buy-back, relabeling and repackaging).
- You will coordinate customs clearance with logistics service providers and country organizations
- You will manage logistics service provider payments in collaboration with country organizations.
Governance & Risk Management
- You will hold supply review meetings with global supply management and confirm annual supply parameters.
- You will evaluate and set key planning parameters (e.g. lead times) to optimize product availability.
- You will monitor shelf life and obsolescence and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
- You will escalate supply risks appropriately and timely.
Reporting & Analytics
- You will ensure timely information on inventory levels, production schedule and material in transit.
- You will prepare shipping reports and monitor status.
- You will prepare potential and actual sales loss
- A self-starter with strong SAP background. Experience in APO or any similar tools that is being used to create forecasts is very critical.
- A results-oriented leader with operational excellence experience and has a digital mindset in emerging digital technologies (e.g., RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT, etc.).
- A flexible & collaborative individual who can work effectively within a multicultural setting and willing to work on extended hours depending on stakeholder needs.