- Be responsible for reviewing assigned business process from end to end to identify operational, financial and technological risks and to help identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Perform necessary transactional processing in Record-To-Report
- Perform account analysis, accruals, reconciliation, and reporting to support accounting cycles and business requirements
- Be handling queries from counterparts and customers (both internal and external)
- Maintains a strong internal control environment to minimize the risk of internal control failures, continuously advises on improvements of processes and standards.
- Develop and recommend new reports that will support and complement existing reports in accordance with the information needs of the customer.
- Support external and internal audit and ensures audit-worthiness of assigned accounts/reports/responsibilities and assist during regular internal and external audit
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors' Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 4 years relevant combined working experience in end-to-end general accounting, financial and management reporting, record-to-report, and consolidation and audit.
- Experience working in a shared services environment and process migration
Work Schedule: Shifting or Morning
Work Setup: Temporary Work From Home (Office is in Makati)