- Diagnose and rectify SIP and PBX related voice faults
- Manage customer and reseller faults and service requests through our ticketing system
- Escalate faults to upstream carriers
- Provide accurate and timely advice and issue resolution for our customers
- Assist customers with adds moves and changes
- Document processes and systems for the benefit of other team members
- Assist clients and partners when deploying new voice solutions
- Mentor and coach team members to improve the customer experience
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have at least 2 years of work experience and proven knowledge of VOIP (SIP, NAT, etc.)
- You must have experience using protocol analysers for signalling and interpreting the results.
- You must have moderate network knowledge and general telecommunications troubleshooting.
- You must have experience with SIP based PBX Systems and equipment (Cisco, 3CX, Asterisk, Polycom, Yealink)
- You have experience with any of the following:
- Previous ISP / MSP experience.
- Exposure to Managed VOIP or network environment.
- Previous experience building and deploying NetSapien, 3CX and Asterisk PBX's
- Successful completion of SIP School
- Working knowledge of IP protocols, including IP addressing and subnetting as well as IP services including SMTP, FTP, HTTP, DHCP, TFTP, TELNET and SSH.
Work Schedule: Graveyard Shift
Work Setup: Work-from-home until further notice