- Support the Customer Development, Consumer Experience and Commercial Planning teams with main administrative tasks related to contract administration, commercial database maintenance, training, systems and manpower agency administration, PO and invoice administration and basic commercial reporting.
- Support B2C team with user access administration to the DTE and CIS tools.
- Create and deploy a local, tactical content plan to activate and engage the experts community leveraging on the DTE tool.
- Support in any other administrative tasks related to B2C systems.
- Conduct periodic health checks.
- Collect COT, RSP, etc inputs.
- Collection of COT, RSP, etc inputs.
- Document manpower agency contracts, issue POs and keep track of invoices and payments.
- Support CEX with agency shift planning.
- Support CEX with any other administrative tasks related to manpower agency management.
- Adapt (i.e.: translations, BU specific content) dedicated learning material (online & F2F) for experts.
- Follow up online modules consumption and report knowledge levels to CEx Lead.
- Coordinate participant lists for F2F training and report to Channel Development team.
- Support in any other administrative tasks related to training of Experts and Multi-Category Consultants.
- Business highlights and other regular commercial reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial administration and back-office processes.
- Basic understanding of commercial concepts and company processes.
- Systems administration, Customer Service, Documents processing & filing, Reporting.
- Good understanding of commercial and financial systems (i.e., SAP, DTE and CIS)
- Solid Customer Service and detail orientation
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Work Setup: Work from Home until further notice