- Have a key role in developing, cascading down, and implementing Lean Management structure & Innovation projects / global strategy to increase effectiveness and efficiencies across the center.
- Lead a global innovation program and drive innovation.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor's degree graduate in any relevant field preferably in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration
- A Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with advanced knowledge in innovation techniques
- More than 5 years’ experience in service center or supply chain operations
- Strong leadership, training / coaching, strategic thinking, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong project / program management skills, and ability to plan, align, execute & deliver business results
- Ability to work cross-functionally and multi-culturally in matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home