- Spearheads the portfolio branding efforts of the company and its affiliates and or subsidiaries by developing branding and marketing materials and managing programs that promote customer engagement.
- Develop and manage a content calendar of announcements and communication materials for regular release.
- Manage the company’s marketing communications by creating content for presentations, brochures, website, and marketing materials, and oversees
- Manage content calendar of announcements and communication materials for regular release.
- Spearhead customer engagement strategy by developing a pipeline of relevant events and gatherings for all industries/associations for which the Marketing and Sales team are pursuing.
- Help in building the image of the sales team.
- Collaborate closely with internal corporate communication team and third-party agencies to develop marketing campaigns and programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Communication, Marketing, or other related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work Setup: Work-from-home