- Initiate, execute and Drive EHS strategical plan for the site.
- Create training plan and execute accordingly that is related to EHS
- A subject matter expert in the field of EHS which includes and not limited to training the whole organization.
- Support and serve as facility engineer in the requirement of facility engineering
- Establish and develop teams for driving EHS improvements and managing EHS programs, including site safety and environmental committees; energy teams and; behaviour safety teams.
- Communicate with all levels in the organization on EHS to engage with, influence, and motivate the Plant Manager, managers, supervisors and employees. Drive EHS initiatives to achieve the organization’s goals and strategy
- Audit and evaluate the performance of the EHS management system. Create and drive action plans to implement identified corrective actions
- Establish systems for monitoring and auditing EHS performance throughout the organization and provide timely, action oriented reports to management to ensure appropriate progress is maintained towards achieving the organization’s goals and strategy; and compliance with the company's policies, specifications and EHS legislation.
- Establish and implement monitoring procedures for changes in EHS legislation applicable to the organization and ensure the EHS management system is up to date to ensure compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of BS Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronics or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience and practitioner in the field of Environmental Heath and Safety in similar industry. Electronics Manufacturing Environment.
- Safety officer level 2 or Safety officer level 2
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home and onsite work