- Support APAC Indirect Sourcing commodity manager and multiple regional commodity managers in deal with PR/PO tactical operation.
- Execution of sourcing strategies to effectively manage and optimize the supply base in Philippines.
- Conduct business reviews with Strategic Suppliers as required by the company's policy
- Perform data mining and analysis and present reports in a clear and concise fashion
- Lead projects within assigned commodities as directed by the Regional Commodity Managers.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years sourcing experience in the various indirect commodities, especially in Facilities, Utilities, MRO, Capex, in MNC companies
- High level of expertise in procurement competencies (PR/PO in SAP, negotiation, sourcing strategy execution, project management) and possess the ability to work independently on multiple assignments.
- Preferred with knowledge on basic Pneumatic circuit for fixture. Know how in precision moulding, stamping, and understand plating technology.
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home and onsite work