- Be gathering, interpreting, and using complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results.
- Provide quality analysis to support business partners and organizational stakeholders in their decision-making process.
- Perform necessary transactional processing in his/her assignment
- Perform account analysis, accruals, reconciliation, and reporting to support accounting cycles and business requirements.
- Handling queries from counterparts and customers, both internal and external
- Ensure that the appropriate internal controls are in place and are in compliance with company Policies & Procedures, with IFRS or the applicable GAAP, and with relevant government or regulatory authorities
- Develop and recommend new reports that will support and complement existing reports in accordance with the information needs of the customer
- Support external and internal audit and ensure audit-worthiness of assigned accounts/reports/responsibilities and assist during regular internal and external audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 3 years combined working experience in Financial and Management Reporting and General Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and understanding of GAAP
- Process migration experience is a must
- Experienced with General Ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Knowledge of ERP Systems