- Execute audit assignments which include assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Document tests results and provide support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Develop and discuss findings, recommendations and timelines for correction action with appropriate division and/or department leaders and monitor the implementation status of agreed recommendation.
- Monitor the status of audit findings and recommendations and appraise the adequacy of follow-up actions taken on audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in mapping and documentation of process to identify key risks and controls
- Partners with management to determine remediation steps and ensure corrective action are carried out.
- Provides direct assistance to external auditors (performs work on behalf of external auditors)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or equivalent
- Professional accounting and/or auditing qualification (CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting and auditing
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices and management principles and business practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Understanding the principles of Sarbanes-Oxley control, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and SSAE16 (SOC1)
Work Schedule: Midshift
Work Set-Up: Temporary Work From Home (Office is based in McKinley, Taguig)