- Establish working relationships with assigned recruiters to ensure sourcing and screening coverage of open positions.
- Execute under general supervision recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Recommend candidates to recruiters after conducting screening interviews and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develop and monitor staffing processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinate the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
- Identify and develop sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diverse community agencies, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-year college or university degree in Human Resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment preferably in the Real Estate industry
Work Schedule: Regular Day Shift
Work Set-Up: Temporary WFH and onsite