- Operational strategy and business performance - oversees the implementation and optimization of standard operating procedures and engagement operation procedures to ensure the optimal functioning and delivery within the Centre.
- Quality and excellence - ensures consistency, quality, and customer satisfaction for the services delivered by the assigned cluster and manages engagement and territory relationships.
- Leadership and people - assists managers in their career development, performance management, and competency development.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce and/or Business
- Professional accounting certification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in tax, accounting or audit with the last 2 years as Manager
- With experience in tax, accounting or audit-related processes and analysis at a BPO centre or similar
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of tax, accounting or audit concepts will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Ability to coach subordinates in the development of their career and skills
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home